Happy first day of spring! We have nice skiing. It is thin in the open areas, but once you get into the woods there is great coverage and nice spring snow. There are two events at Bolton Nordic this weekend.
Saturday is the UVM Winter Classic. This winter triathlon includes a slalom, snowshoe and xc ski race. Start time is 11am and we expect team to finish about 1pm. It’s not a huge event, so it will not interrupt regular skiing and we are not closing trails.
Sunday is Family Fun Day. There are events going on all over the mountain. At the Nordic Center we are hosting a Costume Relay and Snowball Biathlon. Join us for these fun spring events!
Full Events Schedule
- 10am – Noon: Alpine Ski and Board Race on Beech Seal
- 10am – Noon: Waffles at the Nordic Center. (One Complimentary waffle per Nordic/Combo Season Pass holder. $5 waffles for non-Nordic/Combo season pass holders.)
- 11am – Noon: Costume Relay at the Nordic Center. Bring your own costume.
- Noon – 1pm: Snowball biathlon at the Nordic Center
- 1-2pm Progression Park Jam
- 3-4pm Ski and Snowshoe Scavenger Hunt at the Nordic Center