Bryant Cabin | Spend a night or a weekend at one of our Primitive Backcountry Cabins.
Scroll to the bottom of the page for photos and reservation information.
- Bryant Cabin is located at 2690 vertical feet and only a 30-minute to one-hour scenic ski/snowshoe from the Bolton Valley Nordic Center.
- Located on the Catamount Trail, it offers 300 miles of high country Nordic skiing, surrounded by 6,000 acres of Vermont’s best backcountry skiing.
- Bryant is equipped with a wood-burning stove, a picnic table for a sit down dinner or a late night game, and a loft that sleeps 4-6 people. There is no running water or bathroom.
- Wood is provided to keep you and your party warm and to help you with cooking.
- Stay warm, but please do not waste wood. It is challenging to re-stock wood supplies at the cabin.
- A rental agreement must be filled out prior to your visit and a credit card is required at check-in.
- Inclement weather is part of the fun of staying at Bryant Cabin, not a reason to cancel.
- Reservations maybe switched to another available date, but are non-refundable.
- Nordic Tickets are required and are not included in the cabin rental price.
- Remember that the cabin is open to other skiers during the day, please take your belongings or stash them out of the way in a safe place. Bolton Valley is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Sorry no dogs. We do not allow dogs on the Bolton Nordic Center property- this includes backcountry and groomed trails.
- Everyone going to the Bryant Cabin must use skis or snowshoes (no walking on trails).
What to do during your stay?
- Ski a portion of the Catamount Trail from Bolton to Trapps.
- Find hidden powder stashes and first tracks while exploring the thousands of acres of backcountry skiing that Bolton has to offer.
- Look for wildlife and soak in the sun while taking a snowshoe tour of the surrounding area.
- Put your feet up and relax in front of the fire.
2011 Rental Price is $70/night
We are currently accepting reservations for Bryant Cabin rentals for the 2010/2011 winter season.
To make reservations please contact Bolton Nordic Center.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 802.434.6876
Bolton Lodge| day use cabin